Why? I was inspired by Heather over at Rookie Moms. It’s very similar to a bucket list except you have a set amount of time to complete a set amount of tasks.
The thing that is nice about this project is that you have more than a year to complete it. You actually have close to three years to get things done. Your tasks have to be measurable or clearly defined. Most of all the goals have to be realistic.
Coming up with 101 things is not that easy to do so I have given myself a few days to fine tune my list. The start date is Monday, February 1, 2010 and the End Date is Monday, October 29, 2012.
I more than welcome any ideas or suggestions that you may have for me. I am still fine tuning, but here are a few things that I can share. I will share my full list very soon.
In the House
- Clean out my closets and donate unwanted items (Closet 1, Closet 2, Closet 3)
- Get the carpet cleaned
- Have old bills shredded
- Buy new linen for the guest bedroom
- Go to 6 professional sports events (0/6)
- Attend 6 performances/concerts (0/6)
- Try a new restaurant every 3 months
- Read ___ books fiction and/or non-fiction
- See Christmas lights at Stone Mountain, Lake Lanier, or Callaway Gardens
- Make 10 Etsy purchases
- Go to Snow Mountain
- Take a photography class
- Plan a fabulous 30th bday for my hubby
- Go the Hot Air Balloon Festival
With the Girls
- Have a favorite things party
- Have a fashion swap party
- Do at least six girls only outings/events including trips (0/6)